Royal Parks Half Marathon
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and support the incredible things that happen every day at Evelina London.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar.
The stunning 13.1-mile route runs through four of London’s leafy Royal Parks and passes some of the capital’s most famous landmarks – from Buckingham Palace to the Royal Albert Hall.
Whether you register for a charity place with us or have your own place through the Royal Parks Half public ballot, we’d love you to join our amazing family of runners.
Every year, over 104,000 children, young people and their families experience the incredible warmth of Evelina London, seeing first-hand the passion of the Evelina London team who are exploring new approaches and creating ground-breaking care.
That’s why we need people like you. Because every mile you run helps to make this all possible.
How we’ll support you
We’ll be with you every step of the way. As part of our amazing team, you’ll receive:
- Fundraising tips, advice and materials, and helpful information on nutrition and training
- A personalised Evelina London Children’s Charity dri-fit running t-shirt
- Dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on
- The unbeatable feeling of helping Evelina London continue offering pioneering, compassionate care to 104,000 children and young people every year.