Our supporter promise
Our incredible and inspiring supporters help us make amazing things happen.
That’s why your trust is vital to us and why we’re committed to being fully transparent and accountable to you. We promise…
To be transparent about how we use your donations
- We will be clear and honest about how we spend the money we receive.
- We will share real stories with you that show the difference your donations have made to the Evelina London family.
To put you in the driving seat
- We will respect your choices and contact you in the way that’s right for you.
- We will make it clear and easy for you to decide how you want to hear from us.
- If you ask us not to contact you, we won’t (unless it’s a legal requirement).
To respect your privacy
- We will never sell your data to anyone or share it without your permission.
- We will look after your details and fully comply with the relevant laws and regulations.
To be friendly and responsive when you get in touch
- We are always happy to hear from our family of supporters. If you have got any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- If things go wrong, we will be upfront about our mistakes, apologise and fix them as soon as possible.