There’s nowhere quite like Evelina London Children’s Hospital, and there’s no challenge quite like the London Marathon.
With an electric atmosphere and a legendary route from Greenwich Park to Buckingham Palace, it’s no surprise this hugely popular event is one of the world’s top marathons.
With every mile and every donation, you’ll be making a big difference – helping to fund things like specialist transport incubators to move tiny babies, play equipment to ease anxious young minds, and comfortable pull-down beds for tired parents.
How we’ll support you
As one of our superstar London Marathon runners, you’ll receive:
- Ongoing support from our friendly events team, who are on hand to answer your questions and provide fundraising tips and materials.
- A dedicated training evening alongside your fellow runners, with expert advice from nutritionists and personal trainers.
- Enthusiastic race-day support, with multiple cheer stations.
- A personalised Evelina London Children’s Charity dri-fit running t-shirt.
- A well-deserved post-race sports massage.
- A special post-marathon reception to celebrate your achievement with your supporters and your Evelina London family.
How to get involved
Applications for Evelina London Children’s Charity places in the 2023 TCS London Marathon have now closed. Please register your interest to be the first to hear about places for the 2024 event.
If you received a public place in the 2023 TCS London Marathon ballot and would like to run for Evelina London Children’s Charity, please contact our events team.
If you’re not taking part this year but still want to soak up the incredible atmosphere while cheering on our remarkable runners, we’d love you to join us at our charity cheer points on Tower Bridge and on Victoria Embankment (by Somerset House).