London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023
Take in some of London's most iconic landmarks while raising money to support the incredible care at Evelina London.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Your donations can either go towards wherever the need is greatest within the hospital: be it life-saving equipment, life-changing research or home comforts for patients and families, or you can direct your fundraising efforts towards a particular ward/unit of your choosing.
Pre-registration for London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023 is now open, so if you want to join #TeamEvelina, let us know. All of our runners will get:
– A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
– Entry to our fundraising hub, including training plans.
– A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
– A personalised Evelina London Children’s Charity dri-fit running vest.
– The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping support Evelina London.
We ask all of our fantastic runners taking part to commit to reaching the fundraising target of £350 and we will do all that we can to support your fundraising efforts.