London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024
Take in some of London's most iconic landmarks while raising money to support the incredible care at Evelina London.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, explore the capital on a route like no other..
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Register your interest to be the first to hear about charity places for the 2024 event, or browse the other fundraising events we have coming up this year!”
How we’ll support you
We’ll be with you every step of the way. As part of our amazing team, you’ll receive:
- Fundraising tips, advice and materials
- A personalised Evelina London Children’s Charity dri-fit running t-shirt
- Dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on
- The unbeatable feeling of helping Evelina London continue offering pioneering, compassionate care to 104,000 children and young people every year.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact our Events team.