Ride 100 traffic-free miles through the heart of London and the Essex countryside in support of Evelina London.
The RideLondon-Essex 100 starts and finishes in the centre of London, with 60 miles of picturesque rolling roads through Essex in the middle.
This amazing challenge is open to cyclists of all backgrounds and abilities, with tens of thousands of riders taking part each year.
Take on the 2023 RideLondon-Essex 100 for Evelina London Children’s Charity and help fuel compassionate, trailblazing care for over 103,000 children, young people and families every year.
How to take part
- Sign up for one of our limited Evelina London Children’s Charity places for a £30 registration fee.
- If you were lucky enough to get a place in the RideLondon ballot, register online now to join #TeamEvelina and cycle in support of Evelina London!
How we’ll support you
As one of our remarkable riders, you’ll receive:
- Dedicated support from our friendly events team.
- A personalised Evelina London Children’s Charity cycling jersey.
- The incredible feeling of supporting the seriously amazing things which happen each and every day at Evelina London.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact the Events Team