Royal Parks Half Marathon
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and support the incredible things that happen every day at Evelina London.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar.
This stunning 13.1 mile run includes Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens and the route passes Buckingham Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and many other London sights.
Whether you register for a charity place with us, or you’re lucky enough to grab your own place through the ballot, join our amazing family of runners.
We’ll be with you every step of the way, and our support package includes:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials, and helpful information on nutrition and training
- access to our fundraising hub, including training plans
- a personalised Evelina London Children’s Charity dri-fit running vest
- dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way
- an enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on
- a free sports massage from our physios after the race, as well as snacks, and a chance to meet the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee
- the unbeatable feeling of supporting Evelina London to keep giving pioneering, compassionate care to every child and their family.
Help make amazing things happen
Every year over 100,000 children, young people and their families experience the incredible warmth of Evelina London. They also see first-hand the passion of the Evelina London team who are exploring new approaches and creating ground-breaking care.
That’s why we need people like you. Because every mile you run will help make this all possible.
Sign up now and be part of something amazing.
If you have any questions please contact our Events Team at email@example.com, we’re already cheering you on!