Become a volunteer
Friendly faces wanted! Could you volunteer your time to help at an event, giving out leaflets or collecting donations?
Every day incredible things happen at Evelina London. From small moments of intense compassion to big leaps in innovation.
Join our family of volunteers and together we can help the amazing Evelina London team do even more incredible things.
- Feel amazing knowing that you’re helping the thousands of children and their families that Evelina London cares for every year.
- Get new skills and experiences to boost your CV.
- Meet other brilliant volunteers and members of the Evelina London family.
- Do as much or as little as you like – our flexible opportunities fit around you!
Where we need you
- Helping out at our fundraising events – you might be directing guests, setting up equipment, and giving out programmes and leaflets.
- Supporting our community fundraising drives – you could be handing out leaflets, selling raffle tickets, or finding great spots for collection tins.
- Be a bucket-holding hero – we always need lots of friendly volunteers to help us with bucket collections at various events on our hospital sites and around London.
We promise to…
- Reimburse travel expenses on proof of receipt (London zones 1-6).
- Provide refreshments, or cover reasonable lunch expenses.
- Provide full briefings for every role.
- Make sure you have appropriate supervision and support.
- Provide proof of hours, and references on request for up to 12 months after your volunteer experience has ended.
To volunteer, you must be over 18 years old or accompanied by an adult.
If you’re keen to join our family of volunteers, please fill in the form below and we’ll let you know next time we need another pair of hands. If you are under 18, please get the adult who will accompany you to fill in the form on your behalf.