The world’s greatest festival of cycling returns on Sunday 29 May 2022, with a new format, exciting new routes and a new partnership with Essex County Council.
The RideLondon-Essex 100 is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between. The full route will be announced in early 2022.
- Charity Place – You can grab one of our charity places for just £25
- Take part with your own ballot place! If you were lucky enough to get a place in the ballot, we’d love for you to join #TeamEvelina. There’s no minimum pledge, just raise as much as you can.
As a member of #TeamEvelina, you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on nutrition and training
- A free technical charity branded cycling jersey
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
We ask all of our fantastic cyclists taking part to commit to reaching the fundraising target of £500 and we will do all that we can to support your fundraising efforts.
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Events Team